1. What curse word do you use the most?
Shit and damn and bloody.
2. Do you own an iPod?
A little blue Shuffle that my daughter bought me for my birthday.
3. What person on your flist do you talk to the most?
By other means:
4. What time is your alarm clock set to?
7.30 am currently - it's normally set for 5.30 am.
5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
6. Do you remember where you were on 9/11/01?
Home with one of the kids.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Take the picture.
8. What was the last movie you watched?
Avatar (saw it for the second time yesterday).
9. Do any of your friends have children?
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
Other than the occasional before-bed Baileys, no.
12. What cd is currently in your cd player?
At home - none. In the car - a homemade compilation.
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate, for sure.
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
15. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
June last year. Gloria Jeans won the coffee war locally but I prefer their iced chocolate drinks, and I personally prefer the coffee from Michelle's Patisserie.
16. Can you whistle?
Yes, but not well.
17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes and hands.
18. What are you looking forward to?
Going to visit my friend in Melbourne in a couple of weeks.
19. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Yup, anything Bugs Bunny.
20. Do you own any band t-shirts?
No, but I do have a long sleeved hooded t-shirt that says I'm a rock'n'roller.
21. What will you be doing in one hour?
Wandering around Narellan Town Centre.
22. Is anyone in love with you?
23. What was the last song you heard?
"Whiter Shade of Pale" by Procul Harum
24. When was the last time you cried?
25. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Desktop currently, but I was on a laptop earlier.
26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
27. What’s the weather like?
28. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos?
29. What did you do before this?
Started a load of washing.
30. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
32. Do you eat breakfast daily?
33. Are your days fast-paced?
Not currently - am on leave.
34. What did you do last night?
Watched NCIS and read.
35. Do you use sarcasm?
36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Old enough to know better than to answer silly surveys. :D
37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
38. Have you ever been to six flags?
Not that I'm aware of.
39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
40. Do you like mustard?
41. Do you sleep on your side?
42. Do you watch the news?
43. How did you get one of your scars?
44. Who was the last person to make you mad?
45. Do you like anybody?
I like a lot of people - not sure if it's reciprocated.
46. What is the last thing you purchased?
Treats for the movie yesterday.
47. What side of the heart do you draw first?
48. Can you dive without plugging your nose?
49. What colour is your razor?
Don't have one.
50. What is your blood-type?
51. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Toss up between Michael Weatherly and Jensen Ackles. Mind you, being tied to them back to back would be an awful waste of eye candy. Mmmm...Jensen Ackles' back...*drools*.
52. What is a rumour someone has spread about you?
Don't know of any.
53. How do you feel about carrots?
54. How many chairs at the dining room table?
55. Which is the best Spice Girl?
Couldn't care less.
56. Do you know what time it is?
57. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
58. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Sit on the floor and read.
59. What’s your favourite kind of gum?
60. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
61. Do you have a crush on anyone?
62. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
I don't usually use the word unless I know what it means.
63. Do you like to sleep?
When I'm tired.
64. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
Queensland, Western Australia, Northern Territory.
65. Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
66. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
67. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
To have enough money to do what I want when I want.
68. Do you have hairy LEGS?
69. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
70. Do you wear a lot of black?
I wear the working girl's uniform (black pants) to work most days (when I go to work, that is).
71. Describe your hair:
Dark brown peppered with grey.
72. Do you have Entomophobia?
I wouldn't think so, although I really hate cockroaches.
73. Are you an adult?
74. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
Either too far away (across a large expanse of ocean) or at work.
75. Do you have a tan?
I didn't think so until I noticed the white strip across my wrist and hand from wearing a spica splint - driver's suntan :D.
76. Are you a television addict?
Only for SPN and NCIS.
77. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
That would be spooky - she died in 1983.
78. Are you a sugar freak?
More of a chocaholic
79. Do you like orange juice?
80. What sign are you?